Born in Monclassico in 1939, he devoted himself to drawing and painting very young. From 1952 to 1957 he attended the Art Institute of Ortisei dedicating to wood carving, painting and graphics.
In 1962 he moved to Paris and enrolled at the School of Design Museum of the Louvre studying at the same time, the Impressionists.
In 1963 he moved to Pietrasanta and Carrara devoting himself to marble sculpture; there he met Marino Marini.
His name is listed in the most popular and distinctive art publications and his works are in foreign private collections. He exhibited in several galleries both in Italy and abroad, with long stay in Milan and Rome.
He lives in Monclassico (TN)